SHARJAH, 29th September, 2022 (WAM) -- H.H. Dr. Sheikh Sultan bin Muhammad Al Qasimi, Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Sharjah, has issued an Emiri Decree on the formation of Mughaidir Subrub Council in Sharjah.
Emiri Decree No. 55 of 2022 stipulates that Mughaidir Subrub Council in the city of Sharjah would be formed with the following members:
1. Ahmed Hassan Ahmed Ramsi Al Tunaiji.
2. Khalifa Saeed Khalifa Al Ali.
3. Sultan Ibrahim Askar Ismail Al Askar.
4. Amer Mohammed Ahmed Ali Al Zarouni.
5. Muhammad Ali Muhammad Hamad Al Nazar.
6. Marwan Mohammed Ahmed Nour Al Mazmi.
7. Nasser Mohammed Saeed bin Ashour.
The Decree also stipulates that the council shall choose a chairman and a vice-chairman in its first meeting from among the members by agreement or by direct secret ballot, and by the majority of attendees.
The term of membership in the council shall be four years, starting from its first meeting, and it shall continue to conduct its business upon the expiry of its term, until a new council is appointed. Those whose term of membership has expired may be reappointed.