SHARJAH, 29th September, 2022 (WAM) -- H.H. Dr. Sheikh Sultan bin Muhammad Al Qasimi, Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Sharjah, has issued an Emiri Decree regarding the formation of the Al Subaihiya Suburb Council in the city of Khorfakkan.
Emiri Decree No. 57 of 2022 named the following members for the Al Subaihiya Suburb Council in the city of Khorfakkan:
1. Ahmed Issa Mohamed Ahmed Al Hosani.
2. Jassim Mohammed Saeed Al-Hanawi Al-Naqbi.
3. Hamid Salem Abdullah Salem Al-Naqbi.
4. Khaled Ahmed Obaid Ahmed Al Shehi.
5. Khaled Mohamed Hassan, the captain.
6. Saeed Seif Rashid Saif Al Naqbi.
7. Adel Rashid Ahmed Al-Qadi Al-Hammadi.
8. Ali Hassan Mohammed Murad Al Darmaki.
9. Muhammad Ali Hamdan Al-Othmani Al-Naqbi.
In its initial meeting, the council selects a chairman and vice chairman from among its members by majority vote, either by consensus or by direct secret ballot.
Members of the Council serve for four years, starting with their first meeting. The Council performs its duties until a new Council is formed, and members whose terms have ended can be reappointed.
In his absence or in the event of a vacancy in the post of the chairman, the vice chairman shall assume all his responsibilities. The vice chairman's tenure shall be defined by the executive regulations of Suburban and Villages Affairs Council.